At c2o, we firmly believe that our onboarding process is interactive and personalised. Our agents are highly valued and we understand the importance of their job as they are the ones who interact one-on-one with your customers. Guide to the process:
- Agent takes part in “Group Discussions”
- On clearance, moves to software training to get equipped with the latest technology. On failing, goes to the HR department.
- After achieving successful software training, appears for an assessment on the 5th day.
- Upon clearance, the agent is sent to study client SOPS and get phone training for 2 weeks. If the agent failed his/her 5th day assessment, the agent will report to the HR department.
- Once the agent successfully completes his/her 2 week training, he/she will be given feedback by the QC department. If the feedback is negative, the agent will go through another 2 weeks of training.
- Upon QC department’s positive feedback, the agent will have a telephonic interview with the client.
- After a successful interview with the client, the agent will move up to on boarding on Rota , will be assigned to a Service Delivery Manager, and his/her credentials will be sent to HR.